One of my favorite ways to kill time is browsing the net for inspiring tidbits of wisdom. That’s how I came across the concept of “Things I love Thursday”, one of many discoveries on an overall very cool blog.
“Things I love Thursday” is basically a gratitude list. By now, most of us have probably heard that keeping gratitude lists is a good way of increasing your overall happiness. But are any of you actually doing that? I know I don’t. Why? No idea. I think of it every once in a while and then I forget again. However, since this time I thought of it on a Thursday, I thought I might as well make my own little list of things that I love, especially this week but also anything else that comes to mind.
- My coffee thermos. I hand-decorated it, and yesterday someone actually asked if they could take a picture of it because they thought it was so cool!
- The claddagh ring my best friends got me from Ireland. It’s so pretty and so full of meaning.
- Working in the office alone. I can play music and nobody cares.
- Sparkly nailpolish.
- Old movies.
- My graphic design class.
- Pinterest, especially for nail designs, style inspiration and boards full of graphic design.
- Spending evenings with a friend or two, a bottle of wine and a heart-to-heart conversation.
- Finding out you won’t have finals and can start your semester break two weeks early.
This was fun to write… I might just do it again next Thursday (: